Working with animals is a great career goal. We assist you and give you the opportunity to get up close and personal with a wide variety of animals. We are here to assist you in gaining a position working with animals!
Some services we provide are:
- The best options when it comes to choosing an animal care course that suits you. Whether you want to work with wild animals or domestic animals, we have all the options that will suit your needs.
- The best ways of getting a qualification in animal care. Whether these be through formal educational courses or just gaining certain amounts of work experience, we will provide you with the information required in order to get to where you want to be.
- Advice for choosing an animal care internship. We will provide you with advice on reaching your goal of working with animals.
- Tips on getting unique volunteer experience with your potential animal career to better enhance your prospects for finding a job with animals. In no way should you ever discount the importance of volunteering.
- We will also provide contacts to enhance your chances of getting an animal job.
Bookmark this site today so that you can always check back for the latest animal related courses in Australia and New Zealand!
Our Free Service
We are a free portal for animal carers and owners. We help animal carers to find volunteer work and internships.
We do not charge for our services.
Positions are usually unpaid. Applicants do to pay us any fee.
Jobs with animal are perfect for you if you love animals. There can’t be anything better than making a career in something you really enjoy doing.
TAFE courses and certifications on how to work with animals are available at colleges in Australia or TAFE institutes and help you to get professional trained.
The numbers of pet jobs that involve working with animals are quite high. It depends on the kind of education you take. There are some jobs that require a professional degree and a proper training, for example, a job of a vet.
Requirements can be simple such as a TAFE certificate for professions like dog walker, pet sitter, animal keeper ... One can even start his/her own business once an apt experience is gained.
Animal jobs require a great sense of responsibility. With the right kind of attitude and training you can be successful in animal care. Some intelligent students studying in Australia opt for pet jobs, such tasks related to dog walking and working with dogs. They gain valuable work experience while earning good amount of money in return as well.